Write For Us Casino and iGaming
Write for us, casino and iGaming enthusiasts! FinancedBlog is currently accepting guest post submissions. This page will be of the greatest assistance to you if you are a dedicated writer for casino and iGaming blogs searching for a place to publish your guest post. We provide you with opportunities to help you achieve your goals if you possess the necessary skills. You are very welcome here if you think you can provide us with high-quality, error-free, and unique content.
Why To Write For Us?
- Our audience is made up largely of casinos and iGamers.
- Your article will be shared on all of our social media platforms.
- For your reference, you get one link from our website.
- Your piece on our platform will gain a lot of popularity.
Our Submission Guidelines
- A blog title shouldn’t be longer than 60 characters, or 10 words.
- An article needs to be at least 1000 words long.
- Each piece of content must be original, well-written, and relevant to the topic. Please do not submit any articles that have already been published somewhere else.
- Make sure that the website hasn’t already written about the topic that you chose.
- Headers and titles must be formatted correctly.
- The use of only appropriate, original, licenced, and high-quality images is permitted.
- There must be no plagiarism, spelling, or grammar mistakes in the piece.
- To maintain readers’ interest, your work must have a captivating conclusion.
- At the end of the piece, provide a short biography of the writer along with a link to their website.
- All posts are reviewed and approved before they go live. Any post that we deem to be irrelevant or worthless could be rejected or removed at any point.
- Anything submitted that is intended to advertise or promote a good or service will be taken into account. Nothing about it should be promotional.
Ready To Submit?
That’s fantastic; we’d be delighted to hear from you!
You can email your article to the [sales @ medhaavi.net].
Our team will look into the content once it has been received from your end. We will publish it and notify you later if it meets our criteria and is written in accordance with our guidelines.